Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Who sleeps anymore?

Since I haven't been able to fix my bookshelf lately and gather all my books (nerd alert!), I've been watching a few documentaries. Just this past weekend I watched "Beautiful Losers," documenting the lives of outcast artists who become famous. (FYI: I kinda deem it a hipster film, but more genuine than others I've seen, haha).

Now I've stumbled upon another documentary that I kinda wanna watch. It's titled "A Million In The Morning" following a man in New York who stays awake for 5 days straight. Crazy huh? I recently found out about this documentary through a Jay Electronica track inspired by the film posted somewhere on Tumblr. So I did my research and I literally just watched the YouTube vid and now I'm shaking my head. Awake for 123 hours?! DAMN.



"Filmed by Jason Goldwatch, the movie of the same name chronicles Gavin McInnes and other contestants as they try and beat the standing Guinness World Record of going 123 hours without sleep. Mr. Exhibit C-Note is no where to be found, though. Probably because they didn’t pony up the pennies for his presence." (via TSS)

No comments:

Post a Comment